Through the City's Code Enforcement Program, your City works to protect the health, safety, and welfare of residents and property through the reasonable enforcement of the City's Codes and Ordinances. All Codes and Ordinances are adopted by the City Council. Various persons and organizations assist the City to ensure compliance with these laws and rules including. Bunker Hill strives to conduct both proactive and responsive code enforcement to ensure the City if well maintained and remains in compliance with applicable codes and ordinances.
- Building Inspector - The official(s) who is charged with ensuring that construction is in compliance with local codes. The City also contracts for this service.
- Code Enforcement Officer - The official(s) who is charged with ensuring that all miscellaneous and nuisance ordinances are being maintained.
- Fire Marshal - This official is a staff member with the Village Fire Department who is and enforces the fire code.
- Health Inspector - The City contracts with Harris County to ensure our schools and churches are in compliance with all health codes.
- Police - The Memorial Villages Police Department maintains public order, crime prevention, and enforcing criminal law. The Police Department also assists the City after hours and on weekends.
- Zoning Enforcement Officer - The official who is charged with enforcing the Citys Zoning Ordinance.
To review the City's Code of Ordinance - Click Here
To Report a Suspected Code Violation, please contact the City and the appropriate inspection will be made. You may also submit your request online.