(713) 467-9762

Yes, you most likely do! Prior to beginning new construction or remodel projects, please read our Building Information - What Kind of Project?

This information should greatly assist you.

What about a fence?

Fence repair does not require a permit. Repair is defined as replacing up to 2 fence sections OR various pickets constituting less than 50% of the total fence.

If you are doing anything more that repairing 2 sections of your fence, you will need a fence permit.

A tree permit shall be obtained prior to any tree being cut down. There is no charge for a tree permit. The application can be obtained through our website here. Please note that removing a tree without a permit could result in a costly citation being issues.

No permit is needed to plant a tree with the exception of new construction. New construction follows a site plan process which requires a certain number of trees per square foot of lot.

Yes, you can!  The City has developed the "Arbor Tribute Walk" in several areas of the City to dedicate trees and benches in honor of special events and/or individuals. 

The cost for a tree is $700 and a bench is $1,200.  This cost includes the dedication plaque as well.


If you would like to dedicate a tree or bench, please fill out the form below.

Dedication Request Form

Invalid input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid email address.

Invalid Input

Please specify if you are a resident or visitor

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input



Contractors may provide services during the following times:

Weekdays - Monday through Friday

7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.


8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Sundays and City Holidays

No work allowed

If you hear construction outside of these allowable hours, please contact the Memorial Villages Police Department at 713-365-3700 and they will assist you.

No. The City's Municipal Court handles citations for violations of traffic laws and City Ordinances that are issued only in the City Limits of Bunker Hill.

Vehicle registration is handled through Harris County. The Nearest location is 1721 Pech Rd and the phone number is 713-224-1919

Please, please don't!! We have installed new decorative signs and stop sign poles and would appreciate residents NOT taping signs to new black poles.

If you have lost a pet or if you have found one, please call us! You can also submit the pet's information here.

We will check our registration log, check the kennel, and put a notice on our website.

So if you have lost or found and animal, call us or check our news feed!

Texas Pride Disposal observes four holidays: New Year's Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, normal trash and recycling pick-up resumes on your next scheduled trash or recycling day.

Pick up begins at 7:00 a.m. All trash and recyclables should be out by this time to ensure pick up. All trash and the recycling bins must be visible from the street and NOT inside a garage, carport, building or behind a fence or gate - even if the gate is opened.

Effective April 1, 2015, the City is providing a new and expanded recycling service for all residents.  Each household is provided a rolling cart for all recycleable items.  The cart must be visible from the street by 7:00 am on Wednesdays which is the City-wide recycling day. Acceptable items include Grade 1 and 2 plastics. Aluminum, steel or bi-metal cans, newsprint, plastic containers, glass, and phone books.  There is no need to sort - place all items in your cart!

Each new household will automatically receive a 96 Gallon Cart unless a 35 Gallon Cart is otherwise requested. Sizes are shown below.  Changes in cart sizes are subject to a cart change out fee of $25.00 per cart.  There is a $48.00 charge for the 35 gallon cart.

recycle cart size comparison

Household hazardous waste can be taken to:

Westpark Recycling
5900 Westpark Drive
Houston TX 77057

Harris Co. Hazardous Waste
6900 Hahl Road
Houston TX 77040

Please contact CenterPoint Energy Customer Service and Steerlight Repair

Report Street Light Outages using this online form